Martes, Disyembre 6, 2011

It's not Yet Too Late

Technology became indispensable part of human existence now a days, you can see technology everywhere. When i was a high school student, I tried to keep updated of the useful trends. I did expose myself to social networking . Cellphone became my best friend. Surfing in the internet became a must for me especially with regards to my studies. I have the feeling that although I don't have the financial capacity to provide myself with the latest hi-technological devices, I still had the chance to learn how to use it beneficially to me. This boost my self-esteem in some ways and gives me an assurance that by all means I still have the ability to survive in this world of technology. At that point, that was enough for me.

As I reached college, I realized that I am not really up into technology as what i have thought before. Our teachers introduced online stuffs that I never encountered in my high school life. We never experienced blogging, learning in an online environment like MOLE, having quizzes online etc. At first, I was amazed and a bit curios on how to do that for it seems advantageous to our part. It would surely be fun and exciting.

With that realization in mind, I felt blessed to have the chance to be able to grapple this methods of learning in my student life. Although it was a bit late to know about this but at least i had the chance to know this and eventually learn more by this and be more prepared as I will graduate in college. 

Many students will consider doing this stuffs as waste of time or such but for me it is one of the best opportunities of students to grab where you can learn more and be able to connect with the rest of the world.

Indeed, this is a challenge for me to cope with this as a first timer in these stuffs but I know i can do this. I am thankful to our mentors for giving us another avenue to learn where more doors of opportunities awaits us. This may be late to get into this but it's not yet to late to cope up with others.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento